Sunday, September 28, 2008

Picasa 3.0 Is The Shizzle



Picasa 3.0 rules my world. Check out the full resolution Collage Example from above. I've been playing round with the pictures that we took on our hiking trip today and stumbled across the new version of Picasa. I honestly couldn't tell you if the last version of Picasa had a Collage tool or not, but I can tell you that the curret version does and it's pretty cool. You can make contact sheets and all kinds of cool stuff. Plus it links up with Picasa Web Albums which I prefer over Flickr, Photobucket, and all the rest for the geotagging capabilities and bulk uploading. Plus it integrates perfectly with my blog which is powered by Blogger.com.

I really hope Google never pairs down it's services or starts charging.

No comments:

Fort Smith, Arkansas
...just narcissistic enough to own a blog.