Saturday, April 05, 2008

New Poster for Photo Lab

Here is my most recent creation. I created this (obviously) to display
in One Hour Photo centers to advertise photography classes. The finished
product is mounted in a 24x36 inch frame with glass front. Class times
and details are written in dry erase marker between the top and bottom
graphics. The quasi-handwriting font I used on the polaroid-like print
helps to make the dry erase writing look appropriate. This is actually
one of my favorite recent pieces.

The images in the 'polaroids' were taken while I was hiking around Shores
Lake (North of Mulberry, Arkansas) last Summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

warnings quill knew decisive russias prompt assumes steadily dictate pharacare findingsthe
lolikneri havaqatsu

Fort Smith, Arkansas
...just narcissistic enough to own a blog.